In a recent post in the Chilliwack Times Paul Henderson asked an excellent question. When confronted by someone doing something that is colossally stupid, probably illegal and demonstrably dangerous to others, what do you do? Read the article here. He also asked that responses be emailed to him or posted to a Facebook page. I think [...]
I am mid MA program and exploring social media, learning, technolgy and leadership. These will be the focus of my thesis, I hope. Currently I’m taking a course on Program Planning, part of the Learning and Technology program at Royal Roads University. I’m not doing my MA in Learning and Technology rather I’m doing an [...]
The views expressed in this blog are my own and may not always reflect the views of my clients or employers.
- Data Brokers – What they know about you
- The Moral Equation
- Social Media 101 – STRONG 2013
- Flipping neighborhood design – City planning options
- Will the real early adopters please stand up, please stand up, please stand up…
- The Environments of Learning
- On snitching, whistleblowing and other ethical dilemmas
- What is community?
- It’s Not Apathy, It’s Barriers
- Culture and Reading Scores